Our Homecare service is built off the existing, highly-regarded Nobel Life brand.
The service comprises support services to enable our clients to stay in their own home for as long as possible.
Our homes are where we feel most comfortable and are full of memories of families, love and laughter.
It is not surprising therefore that older people want to stay in their own homes.
We at Nobel Life offer flexibility of a range of services to help older people stay living independently. Services such as showering, meal preparation, housework and respite care in the home are amongst the range of services offered to our clients.
Nobel life can assist our clients to build a range of personalised services, so they can live the best life possible. Assisting people to connect or reconnect with their friends and families or arranging social activities so they can get out and about and access community opportunities is an important focus for our clients’ well-being and staying active.
Respite Care in the home especially for those clients with early dementia, supports the carer and their loved one to continue living at home and achieve the best outcomes and remain in control of their lives.
- Nursing Care – a range of nursing support, including medication management, wound care and incontinence management
- A range of Allied health services, including physiotherapy, occupational therapy and rehabilitation after surgery or accidents
- Personal care to help with everyday living
- Respite Care
- Gardening & Maintenance of the home
- Comfort and support with palliative stages of care